Sunday, December 19, 2010

Microdermabrasion treatment

This is a review on Olay's Microdermabrasion Treatment. I started using this product about a month ago and fell in love with it after my first use. I continued to use it twice a week for a month and have seen a great improvement in my skin. I have eczema and have tryed multiple things to try and calm it down where it wasn't as noticeable, nothing worked so i decided to buy this product from walmart and the first use i noticed that I no longer had dry rough patches. Continued use has lessened it even more to the point that i can wear my foundation and not have to worry about it flaking and looking like a cakey build up on my face where the dry patches were. I do recommend any one who is looking to get there face nice and smooth and to get rid of there dry skin on there face to go out and buy this product. I will go out and buy more once i run out, I still have plenty of product left after a month use. A little goes a long way with this product. Trust me you will love it!  I also have sensitive skin to other products so I was surprised when my face didn't get all red and inflamed after using it.

XOXO Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment